- Updated the name of the default LOCATE Account Type: ‘Deposit Clearing’ is now ‘Pre-Payment Clearing’ and ‘Payment Clearing’ is now ‘Partial Payment Clearing’
- Use Tax is now right below LOCATE Sales Tax in the account mappings within the accounting service
- Added the ability to search customers by alias to all grids
- Added a permission to control editing the salesperson on Sales Orders and Customers
- Added the option to close/lose all open Quotes and Sales Orders when moving a customer to an ‘inactive’ status.
- Note: This action does not affect open Return Orders
- Users can now customize the columns in the Cycle Count Details screen by right clicking on the table header and selecting/deselecting the desired fields. Click Options –> Save Columns to make the changes permanent for your user.
- Bulk Actions – Recount or Finish multiple lines at once from the Cycle Count Review screen
- Added Documents tab
- Updated handling of part adjustments to allow additional reporting on exact costs of adjustments that occur within the context of a given cycle count/cycle count line.
- Added support for $0 discounts
- Added payment fields – Added applied_payments, payment, paymentmethod, paymentterm, creditcardnetwork as additional fields available in email templates.
- Renamed several fields on the Account Mapping CSV import, ‘Account Mapping’ has been updated to ‘LOCATE Account Type’ and ‘Chart of Account’ has been updated to ‘Account’
- Added a search filter for serial tracking on the Tracking sub-tab of the Inventory module
- NEW Auto Deconstruct is available in the Work Order Pick Modal when building a light manufactured bundle – this enables users to free up inventory from an alternate bundle in which the given item is also a child component.
- NEW Audit – Located under Actions, this will show all print event related changes recorded on the related printer audit record
- Enabled adding Collection type parts to Purchase Orders
- Note: No pricing will be displayed in the modal and no UOM conversions are supported. This solely supports bulk adding of collection items as lines in their default state
- Added a Part Description column option to Purchase Order lines
- Several Canned Queries have been added, which unlock additional Purchase Order data, such as Total Volume, Total Weight, and Received Cost. Visit the Rules module and click the Canned Query button from the list detail screen or New Rule page to activate these (and other) canned queries.
- Added a new option in the “Create Transfer Order from Purchase Order” modal that will allow users to transfer only the company-supplied input lines to their vendor for BOM Outsource Purchase Orders.
- Auto Resupply – Opened the ability to auto resupply to other sites
- NEW STAGES! – Customize your quoting process with Stages. Quotes will now start in an Open status, and your company can customize which unique stages they’ll go through before being Won or Lost. Create new stages in the Stages module. (Setup –> Stages)
- If a Quote’s resulting Sales Order is voided, LOCATE will set the Quote to a Lost status. If the Sales Order is deleted, the Quote will be set back to an Open status.
- When a Quote is created for a child customer, the parent company’s customer-specific part numbers will flow through to the child order, provided the child does not have part-specific data of their own. This data will also be available on the Quote Report and Slip.
- Added the ability to merge Return Orders
- NOTE: Whichever record is selected as the parent/master record will inherit the lines of the other order regardless of its type (RTV or RMA).
- Added Pricing Rule support to Return Orders
- Added the ability to edit line memos on issued Sales Orders
- Added a permission to control editing the salesperson on a sales order and customer
- For orders imported from Shopify, LOCATE will now offer an option from the Sales Order Action menu to take you to the Shopify Order Status page and Shopify Order Admin page.
- When a Sales Order is created for a child customer, the parent company’s customer-specific part numbers will flow through to the child order, provided the child does not have part-specific data of their own. This data will also be available on the Sales Order Report and Slip.
- If active payments are applied to a Sales Order, attempting to delete the order will trigger a warning to notify users that deleting the order will automatically delete the payments as well. Users must have permission to delete payments in order to delete a Sales Order with active payments.
- The Sales Order List filter now has filter for Customer Name
- NEW – Channels – This feature assigns channels to sales orders for better traceability of where orders are coming from beyond just ‘Source’. As most shopping carts can now pull in orders from other platforms, knowing which orders are actually from the shopping cart vs. being pulled in from other platforms like Amazon/eBay is becoming more important for reporting purposes and for tax remittance.
- Currently, Sellbrite, ChannelAdvisor, Shopify, and BigCommerce provide source/channel data and we are supporting all of these upon release. LOCATE will auto-create aliases as necessary as new channels are encountered on these services. Users can map these aliases to specific “Channels” that they create and manage much like carrier aliases. NOTE: All historical channel data for ChannelAdvisor and Sellbrite, currently stored in custom fields, will be migrated into the new channel system since we were already recording this data in LOCATE. We did not previously import channel data for BigCommerce and Shopify therefore these sources will have no historical channel data.
- Added Audit to Actions Menu
- Added Close Short to Actions Menu
- Users can now link Use Order lines to existing Jobs, or create a new Job on the fly.
- Enabled adding Configurable bundles to Use Orders
- Added ability to toggle the Line Type from checkout to consumption, and vice versa
- Added support for Classes (for QuickBooks)
- IMPORTANT: Webhooks have moved from Settings to their own Setup module
- New Features
- Webhooks can now be inactivated/activated
- The Webhook Log now has a status, attempts, response, and event_date fields
- Added Default Fulfillment Plan as general Shopping Cart Setting
- QuickBooks Desktop – added Vendor Setting to copy Vendor Name to Address 1 during import
- Shippo – carrier pricing rule enhancements
- We now record pricing rules on sales order lines created from the Shippo estimate modal
- Added support for carrier specific pricing rules
- Shopify – added a list box setting in LOCATE to allow the user to select how they want their notes imported ( as alert, normal note, memo, or do not import)
- TaxJar – added a custom list for Exemption Code
- Audit Enhancements – We’ve given our audit trails an extra dose of detail. You’ll now have additional information about each action, like the user’s IP Address, and see whether it was performed from the web interface (UI) or a mobile device.
- Canned Queries – In Version 1.7.1, we released a series of new features to help companies unlock powerful data. This included new additions like Canned Queries and Calculated Custom Fields (ring any bells?). While these features were extremely powerful and exciting, they were also very complicated! So in this version, we scaled back the complexity and moved a lot of the steps into the background to make the features more accessible and user-friendly. Watch the Highlight Video for more information about how to use the new version of this feature.
- Updated Help Links – all Help links now point to our new documentation platform!
- Payment Method – ‘Check’ added as default payment method
- Added permission to delete voided orders
- NEW Custom Footers – this will give end users more control over the presentation of the footer (size, bulleted lists, font style, etc.) for each specific report starting with the core form reports (Invoice, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Quote, Use Order)
- NEW Added Option to Use QR as Barcode Type on Labels
- Added display option to show/hide barcode on forms and labels
- Account Detail – now includes Use Order Transaction Numbers
- Backorder Report – added Part Type filter
- Batch Detail by Account – now includes “Payment on SO Number” to associate payment to sales order
- Batch Detail Report – RO lines now show the associated RO Number
- NEW Batch Print Invoices – used to pull a series of invoice reports all at once
- NEW Case Pack Qty Label 2×3
- Company Inventory – now excludes Alias Part Type in Part Type Filter since the report does not show aliases
- Customer Address List – added display option for Customer Default Phone Number
- NEW Customer Invoiced Orders Overview – formerly named ‘Customer Aging Report’
- Customer Statement – added Invoice Date Range Filter and Customer PO Number
- Cycle Count – added Line Status filter
- Fulfillment Site By State – updated to handle null results. When the report is ran and you do not have any site fulfillment order records, the report now displays the report header, indicating the report successfully ran and there are no results to display
- Inbound Inventory – added Part Name, the cost of the inbound inventory, and hyperlinks for Parts and PO’s
- Inventory Offset Reconciliation – updated to filter out PO’s currently in balance
- Invoice Report – updated handling of Part Descriptions
- Invoice Status – added Salesperson filter
- Invoice Taxes – added Class filter
- Job Report – updated to no longer hard-code to the current user’s timezone when translating the creation time of the job.
- Outstanding Returns – added Source
- Packing Slip – added display option to show/hide UOM
- Parts Purchased by Vendor – added Inventory Cost
- Pick Face Report – the report no longer shows sites that are pick face enabled
- Pick Report – added display option to show/hid UOM
- Pick Ticket – updated handling for Alert Notes
- Purchase Order – added display option for Memo
- Purchase Order Summary – Added Created Date
- RMA Report – updated handling of order totals
- Sales Order Export – added option to include/exclude Archived Parts
- Sales Order Export – added SO Lines Tracking values
- Sales Order Margins Export – added Source Name to columns
- Sales Order Margins Export – updated Display Parameter to match new column names
- Sales Order Report – added the SO # to the Report Footer to keep track of pages
- Sales Qty By Month – updated handling for total qty sold
- NEW Work Order Instructions
- Use Order Summary – added Sort Order option to allow users to sort by the different columns
- Use Order Summary – added Part Cost column to show the cost of the part that was consumed for the UO
- Use Order Summary – updated layout for new columns and display options
- Updated Email Account Log Status Filter
- LOCATE now hides credit card processors that don’t support card storage when saving a customer payment method.
- Removed ability to create a purchase order from the inventory module action menu for parts without default vendors
- Updated nested Inventory Module menu to support when LOCATE window is compact
- Salesperson filter now supports searching by first name, last name, and full name
- Updated Purchase Order line reopen logic
- Multicurrency Sales Order – on the line item add Price field, added a note to indicate the price shown is based on current exchange rates – this field is no longer auto populated.
- Creating a Purchase Order from the Inventory module now honors the Qty specified
- LOCATE now includes non-inventory items in the order line inventory check
- Job totals now auto-refresh when linking a line to a job
- Updated handling of serial parts during move in a cycle count
- General updates to cycle counts for responsiveness
- On bundle item screen: Showing qty for parent part if bundle part is an alias
- Updating handing of Purchase Order line memo when the order is issued
- Enhanced Run As Backgrounding Experience
- When the UI opens the report-run endpoint (from the Run As dropdown) in a new window LOCATE responds with JSON when the report takes too long to run. LOCATE will now detect if this is the case and respond with either HTML or JSON based on the nature of the request.
- Updated QBO to Explicitly Provide Address on Invoices for Sales Order linked Invoices
- Validation now prevents non-light manufactured bundle/configurable part types from being used to create vendor-part records.
- Default_vendor_id will no longer be honored when submitted for non-light manufactured bundle/configurable part types.
- Pass Through Shipping – Final Tax Calculation
- LOCATE will now calculate final tax due including pass through shipping. This change required that all final tax records be linked with the invoice, in place of the sales order. Therefore the tax module will also need to embed invoice and coalesce the transaction number with invoice as well. The tax-line records are linked with the invoiceline which can now be embedded on them for retrieving the part and other details.
- Sales/Purchasing by Month statistics on on the part profile now factor in UOM conversions
- LOCATE now removes Contacts of deleted Customers/Vendors