You can choose from these different options by changing the “Header File Path” service setting on the “LOCATE Jasper Report Service”.
Changing the Header File Path
- To update the Header File Path, navigate to Services > LOCATE Jasper Report Server.
- Under the General Settings section > Header File Path
- Change the number/version you want to match the format you want.
- The reports will render with that header format.
- As for logos, that’s your company logo you upload on the Settings > Company page
- The dimensions denote how large the uploaded logo should be to achieve the correct aspect ratio for the rendering of that header
LOCATE offers 4 stock report header templates:
1. (Default) 60x60px logo with address to the right:
2. 150x60px logo with address to the right:
3. Text only company and address
4. 300x60px logo (no text):