The New Report page is where you will create new reports in LOCATE.
- From the Main Menu navigate to Reports
- On the reports list, click the plus sign “+” (new report button)
Creating a Report
- Once the report has been developed via Jasper and is ready to import into LOCATE.
- Navigate to the New Report page and complete the required fields:
- Report Name: this should match the name that is given to the report in Jasper
- Report Service: LOCATE Jasper Report Server
- Description: should detail the purpose or use of this report
- Report File: click Choose File to select the report for import
- Required Custom Fields & Custom Fields: If there are any required custom fields or customer fields designated in the Reports Settings > Custom Fields they will appear in their own sections below the required new report fields.
- Click Upload Report
- When the upload it complete, it will navigate you directly to the report’s Details tab
You created a sales order, now what?
- When the completion of the upload navigates you to the report’s Details tab, this is where you can categorize the report and set up module linkage .