⚠️ Hard refresh your browser before continuing in LOCATE | Version 18.104.22.168 was released at 5:30pm Pacific on August 19th
Improvements and General Updates
- An update to the new “Multiple Dropship Vendors” feature: rather than having to link new dropship vendors from the Vendor –> Parts or Part –> Customer/Vendor screen, LOCATE will now recognize if a user is attempting to link a new dropship vendor on a Sales Order or Quote line, and will prompt them to establish the linkage without leaving the Sales Order.
- Updated the new ledger grid display to address a display issue related to payments.
- Updated the following exports to include custom fields:
- Vendor Parts
- Customer Parts
- Ledger (note that classes cannot be pre-filtered for export)
- Also addressed an issue that was preventing the Customer and Vendor Part export from functioning properly when exporting all parts.
- Unlocked the Document tab on Picks.
- The Total Qty column on Work Orders is not sortable and has been disabled to prevent attempts.
- Added an Audit to the Country module, as well as the Customer and Vendor Part tables.
- Fixed an issue that was affecting the display and functionality of the Check Inventory button on the Over-Allocated Parts table.
- Updated all relevant part types to allow setting the “price/cost includes tax” flag on part create (this feature only applies to certain sales tax systems, like Australia).
- Updated Use Orders to allow changing the Priority up until completion and locked down any non-editable fields after issuance.
- Fixed a recent issue where Pickline Deconstructs were not linking to their resulting Work Order.